Why Choose A Ranch Shed?
Our attractive Ranch Shed is built to add function and form to your backyard. This building looks amazing in your yard without breaking the bank. The Ranch Shed is designed to be an elegant, aesthetically pleasing shed to compliment your property. It comes with enough decorative touches to look great but not feel overcrowded or cluttered and has been a popular choice for people wanting a man cave or she shed, or people wanting to clean out their garage or have a great looking space for there lawn equipment or woodworking shop.
10×16 Ranch Shed. Pictured with upgraded fiberglass 9 lite slab door, 2 windows, shutters, and flower boxes.
Built In Core Features:
- Sherwin Williams Lifetime Superpaint
- LP 50 year siding panels | Resists rot & termites hate it!
- CertainTeed Lifetime architectural shingles
- Weather XL 40 year metal roof
- Two-tone paint application | siding & trim separate colors
- 7’4″ studs for a roomy height inside building
- 6/12 pitch roof
- Deluxe aluminum rust-free gable vents
- Beveled trim above doors and windows
- Heavy-duty door hinges
- Keyed latch with two keys
- 4″ wide LP SmartGuard trim
- Double doors 72” wide for access
- Solid 16” on center 2×4 framing
- Premium spruce pine fir (SPF) framing lumber
- 2×4” pressure treated floor joists 16” on center
- 3/4″ inch floor sheathing for strength
Upgrades & Packages
LuxGuard is a premium shed floor upgrade that adds value to your garage space, woodworking or hobby shop. The LuxGuard rubber floor package adds a deluxe look and durable finish to your shed floor! This durable product is installed with a top notch resin adhesive backing directly to your floor sheathing. LuxGuard is quiet, 100% waterproof, seamless, and super easy to clean! Water, mud, and oil spots from your equipment just wipe away. LuxGuard features a strong, fiberglass backed, textured rubber that can handle your mower, motorcycle, side by side or small vehicle with ease. We have partnered with LuxGuard to be able to offer this high quality shed floor upgrade to you. Features a Lifetime Warranty and comes in a rich metallic silver gray color and is $2.99 a sq ft.
Our shed ramp package allows ease of access for you and your equipment into your shed. Includes a 6’ wide by 5’ long treated shed ramp put together with long lasting galvanized fasteners. Includes ramp, hardware and installation by delivery specialist. $269 + sales tax.
The shed workshop package has several great features for your shed DIY hobby space that will serve your purpose well. A roomy work space table, triple shelving, and pegboard so various tools can be organized conveniently in your dream shed. Included power package makes the workshop package a popular option for our clients! The workshop package is $699 + sales tax.
- 8’ long x 24” inches deep plywood work space table.
- 8’ long x 4” high pegboard above work space table.
- 8’ long x 16” deep shelves (set of 3 tier shelves)
- (1) 24×36 vertical slider aluminum window
- 3 Lights, 2 receptacles, and 1 switch
Our shed Anchor Packages help protect your shed against high wind gusts and are required in some municipalities. The shed anchor package includes 4 heavy duty steel anchors, augured into the soil with a specialized earth anchor driver. The shed is then secured to the anchors with steel cables or chain. Anchor Package includes hardware, labor and installation and is $269 + sales tax.
Custom stairs leading up to your doors or porch. Our shed stairs are made from ground contact pressure treated lumber and include stairs for up to 30″ of rise max. Our shed stairs are $399 + sales tax and includes labor / installation.
Our shed Organizer Package comes with everything you need to store and organize your valuables. Our shed organizer package helps maximize storage capacity in your building. triple shelves that are 16″ inches deep and have strong 2×4 supports. These shelves can help you organize the things in your life and comes in 3 sizes. 8′ feet $109 | 16′ feet $218 | 24′ feet $327 + sales tax
- 16” deep shelving.
- Triple shelving | 18″ | 36″ | 54″ | inch shelf height.
- Sturdy 2×4 lumber supports hold up shelves
- Optimal for organizing and having things convenient reach.
If your in a windy area and want added strength you can add our shed hurricane strap package. This includes hurricane straps, and installation. Hurricane straps tie the trusses of the shed to the wall of the shed with a steel plate for increases resistance to high winds. $199 +sales tax
If you want to be able to flip a switch when you need some light to work on your projects or find a item then this very popular shed power package is for you! $449 + sales tax.
The power package includes:
- Standard gauge electrical wire coated in protective PVC plastic.
- 3 receptacles with plate covers
- 2 lights with bulbs
- 1 on / off switch by walk in doors with plate cover
This functional package has been designed for people who love to work in their lawn and garden. A yard lovers dream shed come true! $529 + tax
- (1) 6’x5’ ramp for easy access for your mower or other equipment.
- (1) Tool hooks for garden and yard tools, rakes, shovels, etc.
- (1) 8’ long by 16” deep triple shelf for organizing your small tools and supplies.
- (1) 24”x36” aluminum vertical slider window.
- (1) 20 ga. steel weed wacker hook.
Our Garage Package feature Quality Overhead Garage Doors, Not the cheaper roll up garage doors you may see elsewhere. Available on buildings sized 10×16 and above.
Standard Garage Package Features Include:
- White overhead garage door
- Garage door opening of 8′ wide by 6’9″ high on 10’ wide buildings
- Garage door opening of 9’ wide by 6’9” high on 12’ wide buildings
- Garage door opening of 9’ wide by 6’9” high on 14’ wide buildings
- Upgraded 2×6 treated floor joists spaced 16” on center
- ¾ inch thick LP® Legacy® flooring product with limited lifetime warranty
- High walls 7’4” studs on sheds (Wall height remains the same on Classic Barn Series)
- Garage door threshold
- 36” wide single entry wood door
Our shed porch packages come in 4’ and 6’ depths. We personally think a 6’ porch is more functional as it allows more room for a couple chairs or decorations. But it’s up to you because the 4’ and 6’ porch depths are the same investment! Our regular porch package is on the gable of shed and is $999
- 4 foot or 6 foot porch on gable end of shed
- Treated deck boards standard
- High quality galvanized fasteners
- 16 feet of treated porch railing
- Treated wood with a 2 in one sealer and stain
- 36 inch wide access in railing for walk through
- 4×4 treated posts
- Single entry walk in door on porch replaces double doors on shed
*Pictured with 6′ deep porch
The shed transom dormer is truly beautiful and a work of real craftsmanship. $1095.00 + sales tax
- Transom dormer is professionally sealed and flashed.
- Special rubberized flashing membrane and aluminum flashing ensure no leaks!
- Solar Seal 900 for an additional seal against water and rain.
- Three transom windows for buildings 16 feet long.
- Four transom windows on 20 feet long and above.
24”x36” Aluminum Vertical Slider Window $110
36”x36” Aluminum Vertical Slider Window $160
10”x10” Aluminum Square Window $55
10”x24” Transom window $55
10”x30” Transom window $60
Additional 36” Single Wood Door $129
Additional 36” Single Wood Door with Transom Glass $199
Additional Double Wood Doors No Glass $269
Additional Double Wood Doors With Transom Glass $399
Fiberglass Slab Door $229
Fiberglass Slab Single Door 9 lite $329
Fiberglass Slab Single Door 11 Lite $329
Fiberglass Slab Single Door 4 lite $329
These are the pre-hung doors you would find on houses. For people who plan to finish their shed out these are attractive options. Doors include an aluminum threshold and rubber insulation gaskets and 2″ insulated doors. These doors come with lifetime warranty. These door are all in-swing* and right swing the most common way you enter most doors.
36” Solid prehung door no glass $379
36” Prehung door with 9 lite glass $479
36” Prehung door with 11 lite glass $479
*Left Swing doors area available, however they are special order for $75 dollars and add 2 weeks of lead time to regular order lead time.
Double pane gas filled windows that people use on houses. If you plan to climate control your building in the future these can help keep the AC or the heat inside. These are single hung meaning the bottom part of the window opens for fresh air or for you to install a air conditioner unit in the lower half of the window.
24″x36″ Insulated Window $269
30″x36″ insulated window $299
36″x40″ Inulated window $399
12” inch 3 tier shelves a linear foot $9.99
16” inch 3 tier shelves per linear foot $12.99
24” inch deep workspace table per linear foot $14.99
Additional loft space per square foot $3.49
Upgrade to 2×6 treated joists, per square foot $0.65
Upgrade to 12” inch on center joists, per square foot $0.65
Pegboard, per linear foot $9.99
Weed Wacker Hook $49
Ridge vent, per linear foot $12.99
Handmade Cedar Grain Wood Shutters, per pair $59
Flower boxes, each $49
Outside security light $149 when bundled electric package
Solid painted accent doors $99
Build Your Shed!